RSS

Change

  
     Change is something that presses us out of our comfort zone. They say that it's inevitable. It is for the better or for worst depending on how you respond from it. Change is the only thing constant here in the world. So we need to adopt changes in our lives.
     Change mad my life a very different one from the past. It changed my whole life. Ever since I was young, I was so high tempered. How I wish to change that attitude. It took time before I reached the level that I joined them when they made fun of me and I won't be angry. And often times, I'm the one who make fun of myself first.
     One problem that our society faces is pollution. It makes our society dirty which affects the image of our place. And once you can inhale the odor, it will make you sick. Pollution is often caused by factories disposing their waste on rivers, smokes from cars and smoke from burning of plastics. Even though burning of plastics is prohibited, there are still hard-headed people who burn plastics. And I hate to say this, but some of our neighbors are one of them.
     Corruption is also a problem especially to our nation. Some of our leaders are corrupt. And they're only thinking of themselves. They actually don't care about us citizens in our country. All they think is money and making them richer than before. The Philippines is one of the most corrupt nations in the world. And I want to change that. When our leaders will stop stealing money from the government, I know we will be one of the richest countries.
     War is commonly heard especially on news. It's one of the main problems that the world is facing nowadays. People are killing each other for no reason. And the solution is peace. But in order to have peace, we should love each other first. Once love is there, peace will come next and there won't be any violence and every body will be united by the same purpose.
     Change is never easy but it's worthwhile. It will take a lot of path in order to obtain this change we wanted. The process of change can either be easy or difficult. But if we really wanted this change, we need to hang on tight until the end of the ride. We need to be patient, understanding and courageous to face the obstacles we may face in order to obtain it.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Edilvin Walter P. Maghanoy said...

A job very well done!.........

Post a Comment